qdPM Extended
project management software for growth
qdPM Extended based on free version of qdPM and has extended functionality and extra features read more.
Home About What's New? Features Demo Buy Now Translations Bug Report Forum Blog Contact Us

ticket by email batch emailtickets.php

<<

agilbert

Post Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:20 pm

ticket by email batch emailtickets.php

When running the batch for the ticket by email feature I get the following error regarding a DATE format.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Doctrine_Connection_Mysql_Exception' with messa
ge 'SQLSTATE[22007]: Invalid datetime format: 1292 Incorrect datetime value: '20
14-01-06T18:50:28-05:00' for column 'created_at' at row 1' in C:\Web sites\SOLUT
ION-ORANGE\support.solutionorange.com\html\core\lib\vendor\symfony\lib\plugins\s
fDoctrinePlugin\lib\vendor\doctrine\Doctrine\Connection.php:1082
Stack trace:
#0 C:\Web sites\SOLUTION-ORANGE\support.solutionorange.com\html\core\lib\vendor\
symfony\lib\plugins\sfDoctrinePlugin\lib\vendor\doctrine\Doctrine\Connection\Sta
tement.php(269): Doctrine_Connection->rethrowException(Object(PDOException), Obj
ect(Doctrine_Connection_Statement))
#1 C:\Web sites\SOLUTION-ORANGE\support.solutionorange.com\html\core\lib\vendor\
symfony\lib\plugins\sfDoctrinePlugin\lib\vendor\doctrine\Doctrine\Connection.php
(1042): Doctrine_Connection_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 C:\Web sites\SOLUTION-ORANGE\support.solutionorange.com\html\core\lib\vendor\
symfony\lib\plugins\sfDoctrinePlugin\lib\vendor\doctrine\Doctrine\Con in C:\Web
sites\SOLUTION-ORANGE\support.solutionorange.com\html\core\lib\vendor\symfony\li
b\plugins\sfDoctrinePlugin\lib\vendor\doctrine\Doctrine\Connection.php on line 1

My system get email through an Exchange IMAP server using

IMAP Server: (My exchange server)
mailbox: (empty)
Login: (exchange username...this is not an email format)
Password: (my password)

Delete Emails is uncheck for the moment for testing;

As I said in another post, I had to mdify some files to be able to send email on my smtp server which is not the same as the exchange. Since you are using the login as the "FROM" address. My smtp refuse the message as the sender is invalid format. My FROM is hardcoded inside the php file as a temporary fix.
<<

qdPM_Support

Site Admin

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:42 am

Re: ticket by email batch emailtickets.php

Please load attached file in core/lib folder and then try again

let me know if this error is fixed
Attachments
mailFetcher.class.php
(17.45 KiB) Downloaded 308 times
<<

agilbert

Post Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:30 pm

Re: ticket by email batch emailtickets.php

It seems to work for the moment. except of course for the from address I described in another post.

thank you

Return to Version 3 Support