qdPM Extended
project management software for growth
qdPM Extended based on free version of qdPM and has extended functionality and extra features read more.
Home About What's New? Features Demo Buy Now Translations Bug Report Forum Blog Contact Us

product key problems after upgrading to version 4

Moderators: flyingkites, qdPM_Support

<<

wclcorp

Post Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:33 pm

product key problems after upgrading to version 4

I am unable to access qdpm after upgrading from version 3 to 4. When I attempt to log in, I get an invalid product key error instead of the login page.

I have already installed the new files, installed the new product_key.txt file, and cleared the core/cache folder. I also deleted the install folder.

Here's the weird part. Not all computers get this error. 3 computers can successfully get the login screen. A windows 10 & a windows vista machine in my office, and a macbook air at a remote location. Their browsers are ie, firefox, chrome, and safari.

All other computers get the product key error, in any browser. The error also occurs on my iphone 6s in both safari & firefox.

As a test, I deleted product_key.txt. As expected, my 2 office machines stopped connecting. I re-uploaded product_key.txt, and they started working again.

Does qdpm cache anything anywhere other than in core/cache? Is anything stored on user's computers? Did I miss something?

Dave
<<

nunu

Site Admin

Post Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:57 am

Re: product key problems after upgrading to version 4

We have never heard of this issue before.

Is it all working now?

Return to Version 4 Installation