qdPM Extended
project management software for growth
qdPM Extended based on free version of qdPM and has extended functionality and extra features read more.
Home About What's New? Features Demo Buy Now Translations Bug Report Forum Blog Contact Us

Has printing been included in Version 4?

Moderators: flyingkites, qdPM_Support

<<

hydrazi

Post Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:59 pm

Has printing been included in Version 4?

Hello,

I saw several remarks that making reports printable or printer-friendly was going to be included in version 4. I do not see it. Am I not looking in the right place?

If printing is not available from within the system, I will need to make custom versions in PHP. Any chance I could get the SQL behind a Project and all its Tasks being listed? (Yeah, i can figure it out for myself.... )
<<

nunu

Site Admin

Post Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:06 pm

Re: Has printing been included in Version 4?

We considered all requested features when building V4.0 Demand for prinatable reports was extremely low. Given you can screen print or export and print, we did not include it when building 4.0.
<<

hydrazi

Post Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:44 am

Thank you for your reply. Would you be willing to assist us in creating reports or point us to someone who can?
<<

nunu

Site Admin

Post Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:19 pm

We do not provide custom coding support. It is open source so you can change it yourself if you need to. We do not know anyone who can assist it.

Having said that, it is not clear why you need to print anything on paper these days. What exactly are you using qdPM Ex for that you need to print reports?

Return to Version 4 Support