qdPM Extended
project management software for growth
qdPM Extended based on free version of qdPM and has extended functionality and extra features read more.
Home About What's New? Features Demo Buy Now Translations Bug Report Forum Blog Contact Us

Task Escalation

<<

vinaydevatha

Post Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:15 am

Task Escalation

Is there any way I can achieve task escalation after due date. I would ideally like to have 2 levels of escalation with two different dates (functionally after the due date) to be escalated to two different people.

If this is not a default feature, any ideas as to how I can develop it (some technical inputs for custom coding) will help.

Thanks

--Vinay
<<

ozeworks

Site Admin

Post Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:31 pm

Re: Task Escalation

You can get a report on overdue tasks.

As soon as you are notified that it is overdue it is up to you how you handle it. I think you want it to be automated which begs the question of who is managing the project? They don't have to investigate why it is overdue first?

Anyway you could change the Task Status to something like OVERDUE or Task Label to something like "Issue" to trigger some other report/action and/or simply assign it to another person. Really up to you.

We don't provide advice on custom coding. You would need to ask specific questions and see if anyone on the forum is willing to help.

Return to General Discussion