The main change is to the user interface which is now responsive and so works across all devices.
In changing the interface, a number of additional changes were made:
- Calendar Date Picker
- Modal Popup Boxes.
These changes fixed a number of minor issues with these features that had been previously reported to us.
We also added a custom 404 page.
In addition, Version 4 fixes the following:
- Comment Mouse Over now works again in all browsers
- Fixed download issue with attachments using a comma in filename
- Fixed Cron Job Defect with Email Reminders
- Fixed attachments in email (set nowrap option)
- Fixed Ticket Created By List to only show Active Users for the specific Project.
- Fixed Task Descripion export/import issue
- Fixed Project Wiki internal links to new pages
- Re-introduced "Notify All" for project team from Version 2.
Any issues with qdPM Extended should be reported on the qdPM Extended forum so that the resolution is availabe to all community users.
Upgrade from 3.0 to 4.0
There is no database upgrade so you just need to download archive and replace all files
Then clear core/cache folder
Read more how to upgrade to version 4.0
We are preparing a qdPM Extended Configuration Manual which should be available 14 March 2016. It will be provided with the software download. Anyone who purchases prior to publication will be emailed a copy.